Online consultant Chatly
An efficient tool for online communication with clients on websites, mobile apps, popular messengers
and social networks.
It stands out from other live chats in that it features a wider range of access points including company websites, popular messenger applications, and the social networks Telegram and Facebook. Thus, clients can submit questions using whichever available access point is most convenient for them. Operators get all messages via the company’s Skype for Business.
Public website or user profile
Telegram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype and other social networks
New client communication channels offer a competitive advantage by reaching a wider audience and providing practical means of communication for clients, which increases customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Direct client interaction
and relationship marketing
You get a direct interaction channel,
providing a practical means of communication to clients
Increase of customer loyalty
Rate of customer satisfaction compared to phone service goes up to
Wide range of audience
Usage of social networks and messengers means reaching up to
Basic Chatly features provide efficient client communication by
- assigning operators to websites, categories and topics;
- displaying real operator names and photos;
- providing functionality for operators to perform simultaneous consultations for several clients;
- connecting more experts to consult with clients;
- switching conversations to other operators;
- indicating operator presence status on the website;
- developing a customized design.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 or 8.1
- with Microsoft Lync 2010/2013 or Skype for Business installed
Operators get requests from the website as well as messengers and social networks.
Instant client connection regardless of the platform they are using.
Chatly utilizes existing infrastructure and software license.
Comprehensive statistical data and convenient monitoring of operator performance.
All data is stored on the company server, ensuring security.
No clouds at all
– all data is stored on servers
– any operator using Skype for Business can take a message
– it is integrated with Exchange and Active Directory (calendar, contacts, Skype for Business presence status, etc.)
Convenient module licensing – pay for what you use
- Server license - web site requests, supervisor dashboard, statistics, reports, competence and topic routing, callback functionality, etc.;
- Operator license - license for each web site operator;
- Omni - license for connecting additional access points (messengers and social networks);
- Authorization - module for client registration and authorization;
- Custom Design - development of customized widget design;
- Chatly Custom Analytic - development of additional reports;
- Chatly Custom Integration - CRM systems integration;
- Chatly Bot - development and integration into system;